About Us--Saloon & Campground
The Saloon was built in 1948, and is a local icon. Formerly the Deer Farm, many folks from local and outlying communities remember coming to the Broken Spoke with their entire families. The Haunted, Historic Saloon is as original as possible, with the kind of character rarely seen anymore. The Campground sits on 10 acres of private, wooded sites, bordering on 1000's of acres of County and National Park Land and the Namekagon River. On the Wild River Trail, enjoy hiking, tubing, canoeing, ATV, Snowmobile. Horse camping available, small breed dogs allowed. Biker Friendly. Hot showers, Horseshoe Pits, Primitive sites, Full Hookups, Seasonal sites, Camping Cabins, Camper Rental, Fire Rings. Tent Camping $10/nite. Family owned and operated. Best Tubing in Trego, WI! Best Kept Secret in the Midwest!
Location: Located in beautiful Downtown Earl Wisconsin! Halfway between Hayward and Spooner
Mailing address: W4606 US Highway 63 Trego, WI 54888
Saloon-SUMMER HOURS-Mon-Thurs, Open 10am til Close, Fri-Sun, Open at 10 am til Close
WINTER HOURS--Tues-Fri, Open Noon, Sat-Sun, Open 11 am